X2 Mortgage is a modern mortgage brokerage built to not only save our clients as much money as possible, but ultimately provide a world class experience. To achieve this, we’re looking to hire a Loan Officer who’s willing to join our team with the willingness to learn and grow in an amazing industry.
Our Loan Officers at X2 Mortgage are the building blocks of not only our continued success, but of themselves as well. The tools and tech stack allow for someone with little experience to quickly close a high volume of loans. In this role, you will be responsible for generating and closing your loans with the help of your mentor.
After being able to demonstrate success in this role, there’s plenty of opportunity at X2 so you can further your skills into an even more rewarding career.
Here’s What You’ll be Able to Look Forward To:
- Wholesale rates with ZERO loan origination fees making you one of the most highly competitive loan officers in your area
- Hundreds of loan products making you the go-to lender for any client / partner needs
- Complete flexibility to restructure and win loans
- Constantly receive pricing & speed incentives as our partners compete for YOUR business
- Highly systemized and efficient in house processing support to get your loans to the finish line in a timely manner
- Phenomenal tech stack leading to more appraisal waivers and less headaches
- Highly competitive pay structure with zero overhead
Couple of Things We Look For:
- Minimum of 0-2 years in a similar mortgage production role
- Coachable with the readiness to step outside your comfort zone if needed
- Motivation to push new heights and reach aggressive goals
- Willingness to think out of the box when figuring out solutions to new problems
- General understanding of mortgage loan guidelines and processes
- Positive attitude with an open mind to learn new strategies and techniques for growing your business
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment
Want to Find Out How to Start in the Mortgage Industry?
Learn More Today!