Growth Branch Manager
💰 Commission + Bonuses
X2 Mortgage is a modern mortgage brokerage built to not only save our clients as much money as possible, but ultimately provide a world class experience. To achieve this, we’re looking to hire a Growth Branch Manager who’s willing to lead our loan officer team and further boost total loan volume.
Our Growth Branch Managers at X2 Mortgage are the heart and soul of our continued success when it comes to not only closing a high volume of loans - but giving others the tools and knowledge to do the same. In this role, you will be responsible for closing your own loans in addition to implementing new techniques and procedures to increase overall branch loan volume.
This role is designed for those individuals who will be instrumental in developing performance driven results without sacrificing outstanding company culture. You’ll partner closely with other leadership members to keep X2 as cohesive as possible.
Here’s What You’ll be Able to Look Forward To:
- Wholesale rates with ZERO loan origination fees making you one of the most highly competitive loan officers in your area
- Hundreds of loan products making you the go-to lender for any client / partner needs
- Complete flexibility to restructure and win loans
- Constantly receive pricing & speed incentives as our partners compete for YOUR business
- Ability to hire, motivate, and mentor loan officers
- Manage and de-escalate files when issues arise
- Highly competitive pay structure at 195bps with branch volume bonuses in addition to zero self-managed overhead
Couple of Things We Look For:
- Minimum of 3-7 years in a similar mortgage production role
- Minimum of $32,250,000 in closed loan volume in the previous 12 months
- Motivation to push new heights and reach aggressive goals
- Willingness to think out of the box when figuring out solutions to new problems
- Incredibly thorough understanding of mortgage loan guidelines and processes
- Positive attitude with leadership background and qualities
- Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment